Edith Duo Nausea Relief Bracelets
SIZING OPTIONS (by wrist circumference)
Small: less than 5 5/8" | Medium: 5 5/8" - 6 5/8" | Large: 6 3/4" - 7 1/2"
For a printable ruler & sizing help, click here.
Acupressure bracelets are a proven nausea remedy, but who says they can't also be stylish? Don't suffer another minute! Blisslets provide fast relief from nausea and vomiting without drugs or side effects.
The Edith elastic in versatile silver polishes any outfit. Lovers of silver, this is the set for you.
Blisslets are super stretchy and soft for maximum comfort.
- Natural relief in as little as 5 minutes
- Great for motion sickness, morning sickness, and other types of nausea such as that caused by migraines, virtual reality games, and chemotherapy
- Can be used before or after nausea starts
- Breathable materials that dry quickly after getting wet
- Mix and match with other Blisslets sets
- Must wear on both wrists for effective relief
- Free and easy returns: You may return your Blisslets within 60 days of purchase for a full refund, exchange, or store credit.
- Elastics contain natural rubber latex
- Acupressure may provide relief of nausea symptoms but does not cure underlying causes. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
Where have these been all my life?! AMAZING!!
I have always struggled with motion sickness and trying to find things that work for me. Motion sickness has made flying home from college to see my family misreble. I was definitely skeptical, but it was crazy how well they worked!!! No sickness at all!! These things are my new best friend!!
I've gotten motion sickness when riding as a passenger for as long as I can remember-cars, planes, trains, boats, etc . Found these online and was very excited to see they had lots of different styles!! Bought a set of Blisslets this summer and first used riding along as a passenger in my friend's racecar on the track. Figured it would be a good test. These completely solved my nausea issue!! Thanks for the great product, looking forward to getting more, especially as gifts, you guys rock :)
Not worth the price
The edith duo nausea relief bracelets are made of scratchy material and no effort is made to make them more comfortable. They're just pieces of elastic with a seam. I wore them for a day or two and tossed them. The nausea bracelets my mother used to have for carsickness in the 80s weren't as cute, but they were much more comfortable.
Hi Natasha, I'm sorry to hear you did not find your Blisslets to be comfortable! We offer free returns for any reason within 60 days of purchase so that everyone can try them out risk free. For those whose skin may be sensitive to our metallic styles, I would recommend instead one of the styles from our Sierra Collection or Wind & Waves Collection. Please contact us at info (at) myblisslets.com if you're open to giving us another try, as we're confident we can find a set you love!
It makes a difference
I’m writing this review before I purchase another set! My daughter has suffered from nausea since she was little. We have tried medications, mediation apps, biofeedback therapy. This helps. Very happy with customer service as well. Top notch.