Sofia + Cecilia Nausea Relief Bracelets
SIZING OPTIONS (by wrist circumference)
Small: less than 5 5/8" | Medium: 5 5/8" - 6 5/8" | Large: 6 3/4" - 7 1/2"
Note: The Sofia and Cecilia Blisslets are made from different materials to give them each their own unique style. They are cut to different dimensions so that they provide equivalent amounts of pressure on your wrist. If you prefer identical Blisslets, please check out the Sofia Duo or Cecilia Duo.
For a printable ruler & sizing help, click here.
Acupressure bracelets are a proven nausea remedy, but who says they can't also be stylish? Don't suffer another minute! Blisslets provide fast relief from nausea and vomiting without drugs or side effects.
The gold Sofia Blisslet glimmers with Gilded Age glory. The Cecilia Blisslet's unique beaded design takes any outfit to the next level. The two compliment each other perfectly for everyday use, going to the office, or looking great on your next cruise.
Blisslets are super stretchy and soft for maximum comfort.
- Natural relief in as little as 5 minutes
- Great for motion sickness, morning sickness, and other types of nausea such as that caused by migraines, virtual reality games, and chemotherapy
- Can be used before or after nausea starts
- Breathable materials that dry quickly after getting wet
- Mix and match with other Blisslets sets
- Must wear on both wrists for effective relief
- Free and easy returns: You may return your Blisslets within 60 days of purchase for a full refund, exchange, or store credit.
- Elastics contain natural rubber latex
- Acupressure may provide relief of nausea symptoms but does not cure underlying causes. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
I bought these because I started getting car sick really bad in this past year. I used to get a little bit but after 40 it got worse for some reason and now I have to put these on every time I get in the car and it helps so much!!! I don’t have to take sleepy Dramamine anymore. And if I forget to take them off they still look fashionable which I love!!!
Helpful Nausea Solution
These bands are great, they help with the pregnancy nausea a little bit and the best part is that they don't look like seabands (they're actually quite cute!) Quality in real life is very nice. I have slim wrists and the medium was perfect for me, still plenty of pressure - if in doubt size up. The only thing I wish was different was on the gold one, I wish the pressure node was not white - I sticks out a little bit. Overall great product and if you're as sick as me, worth the money!