Blisslets Classics Pack
SIZING OPTIONS (by wrist circumference)
Small: less than 5 5/8" | Medium: 5 5/8" - 6 5/8" | Large: 6 3/4" - 7 1/2"
For a printable ruler & sizing help, click here.
Acupressure bracelets are a proven nausea remedy, but who says they can't also be stylish? Don't suffer another minute! Blisslets provide fast relief from nausea and vomiting without drugs or side effects.
Blisslets are perfect for pregnant moms, travelers, commuters, and people struggling with migraine or chronic illness, and studies show P6 acupressure also helps relieve anxiety and improve sleep! The Blisslets Classics Pack includes three of our all-time best-sellers, which can you mix-and-match to fit any occasion.
- Natural relief in as little as 5 minutes
- Great for motion sickness, morning sickness, and other types of nausea such as that caused by migraines, virtual reality games, and chemotherapy
- Relieve anxiety and improve sleep
- Can be used before or after nausea starts
- Breathable materials that dry quickly after getting wet
- Must wear on both wrists for effective relief
- Free and easy returns: You may return your Blisslets within 60 days of purchase for a full refund, exchange, or store credit.
- Elastics contain natural rubber latex
- Acupressure may provide relief of nausea symptoms but does not cure underlying causes. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
Love love love these!
I purchased the Classics pack for my daughter and I to share on our first cruise. I wore a pair most of the time and never felt seasick. I loved having different colors and styles to blend with whatever we were wearing, day or evening. I even loaned the third set to a niece who was feeling sea sick one day. Super cute and stylish. Highly recommend.
Rejoice on road-trips and traveling!
I typically don’t take the time to write reviews, but these are a blessing. Oddly enough, I can ride roller coasters, but I can’t read in the car, be a passenger in the car (shotgun seat or back seat), or ride on a boat without stabilizers. It’s the oddest thing that I inherited from my mother. When I found out about Sea-bands, I thought they were great. Then I noticed they were pretty nasty looking from pilling and that they came in full colors that looked cheap as if you’re wearing sweatbands. Then I stumbled upon these. Blisslets, the beauty, simplicity of nausea relief via acupressure, etc. made it a true winner. I could go on road-trips with friends and family with ease, ride on a cruise ship with ease, I can travel to my heart’s content without looking the part of a traveler that easily gets nauseous from travel. Thank you Blisslets for also making it simple to add a pop of cute “jewelry” since it looks like simple bracelets or accessories you wear. I will suggest that maybe you could sell watch bands for Apple Watch so I could just wear the watch band for my 1 wrist as well, but also enjoy the size and type of acupressure bump that you have created for Blisslets.
These bracelets have become a daily essential for me to battle nausea. I experience chronic pain and nausea often, and wearing these bracelets day or night greatly decreases my nausea or make it totally disappear. I also feel super cute wearing them. Thank you!