Cecilia + Aria Nausea Relief Bracelets
SIZING OPTIONS (by wrist circumference)
Small: less than 5 5/8" | Medium: 5 5/8" - 6 5/8" | Large: 6 3/4" - 7 1/2"
For a printable ruler & sizing help, click here.
Acupressure bracelets are a proven nausea remedy, but who says they can't also be stylish? Don't suffer another minute! Blisslets provide fast relief from nausea and vomiting without drugs or side effects.
The Cecilia Blisslet's unique beaded design takes any outfit to the next level. The Aria elastic cuff is versatile like a little black dress. These two were meant to be together.
Blisslets are super stretchy and soft for maximum comfort.
- Natural relief in as little as 5 minutes
- Great for motion sickness, morning sickness, and other types of nausea such as that caused by migraines, virtual reality games, and chemotherapy
- Can be used before or after nausea starts
- Breathable materials that dry quickly after getting wet
- Mix and match with other Blisslets sets
- Must wear on both wrists for effective relief
- Free and easy returns: You may return your Blisslets within 60 days of purchase for a full refund, exchange, or store credit.
- Elastics contain natural rubber latex
- Acupressure may provide relief of nausea symptoms but does not cure underlying causes. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
Definitely Helping my Morning Sickness
I was struggling during the first few weeks of my pregnancy so I gave these a try... now I don’t leave the home without them! And I’ve gotten some compliments from people who just assume their normal bracelets so they are very discreet until I am ready to share my news.
They actually work
As someone who suffers with nausea daily these bracelets are a real life saver. I was definently skeptical at first it’s just weird to think a pressure point on my wrist is going to help with stomach pain but i was shocked when it actually did work. I’ve been wearing them daily for over a month and i can feel a huge difference in the duration and intensity of my stomach pain. I have chronic nausea so it doesn’t block out everything but it definitely makes the pain a lot more manageable. They ship really fast and customer service is really helpful if you have issues or questions. The bracelets are super cute and I’d highly recommend this product.
Fashionable & cute!
I love these!! I've been wearing cheap **** anti-nausea bands from the drug store for years to help my digestive disorder & subsequent nausea. These are a million times cuter though & I'm so happy to have discovered them!