Cecilia + Edith Nausea Relief Bracelets
SIZING OPTIONS (by wrist circumference)
Small: less than 5 5/8" | Medium: 5 5/8" - 6 5/8" | Large: 6 3/4" - 7 1/2"
For a printable ruler & sizing help, click here.
Note: The Edith and Cecilia Blisslets are made from different materials to give them each their own unique style. They are cut to different dimensions so that they provide equivalent amounts of pressure on your wrist. If you prefer identical Blisslets, please check out the Edith Duo or Cecilia Duo.
Acupressure bracelets are a proven nausea remedy, but who says they can't also be stylish? Don't suffer another minute! Blisslets provide fast relief from nausea and vomiting without drugs or side effects.
The Edith elastic in versatile silver polishes any outfit, pairing beautifully with the Cecilia Blisslet's unique beaded design. This is without a doubt one of our favorite sets.
Blisslets are super stretchy and soft for maximum comfort.
- Natural relief in as little as 5 minutes
- Great for motion sickness, morning sickness, and other types of nausea such as that caused by migraines, virtual reality games, and chemotherapy
- Can be used before or after nausea starts
- Breathable materials that dry quickly after getting wet
- Mix and match with other Blisslets sets
- Must wear on both wrists for effective relief
- Free and easy returns: You may return your Blisslets within 60 days of purchase for a full refund, exchange, or store credit.
- Elastics contain natural rubber latex
- Acupressure may provide relief of nausea symptoms but does not cure underlying causes. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
I battle with nausea with my ibs. Previously I bought quesy drops to try to ward it off. Those don’t work well. Then I was introduced to this thru the my ibs life podcast. I thought let’s see what they look like. I was excited to see they were cute unlike they’re Amazon counterparts. I got my first set just in time for Thanksgiving. It has since gotten me thru several days a week of nausea. It’s honestly amazing how much better they work. I can’t tell you how much this has changed that part of my life. I don’t have to constantly drink ginger tea or **** on peppermint or take a dramamine. This works!!!
Not very effective for me
I know everyone is different, so I would still encourage others to try these, but these didn’t help my nausea from morning sickness. I have small wrists but the bands were too tight and uncomfortable to wear.
Hi Kristin, I'm sorry to hear that your Blisslets did not fit you well or provide you relief. In case it's helpful, here are some tips for getting the most out of your Blisslets: Be sure to wear them on both wrists; wearing them on only one will not be as effective. Check to ensure that the pressure beads are placed on the P6 acupressure point. You can view a video explaining how to find the P6 point here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oewARxkuPAU . Finally, for some people with severe nausea, such as hyperemesis gravidarum during pregnancy, Blisslets may work best when used in conjunction with pharmaceutical anti-nausea treatments. Blisslets come in four sizes to allow for proper fit for a range of wrist sizes. If you need to exchange for a different size, or would like to return your Blisslets for a refund, you can do so at no cost by visiting blisslets.com/a/returns.