Elena + Grace Nausea Relief Bracelets
SIZING OPTIONS (by wrist circumference)
Small: less than 5 5/8" | Medium: 5 5/8" - 6 5/8" | Large: 6 3/4" - 7 1/2"
For a printable ruler & sizing help, click here.
Acupressure bracelets are a proven nausea remedy, but who says they can't also be stylish? Don't suffer another minute! Blisslets provide fast relief from nausea and vomiting without drugs or side effects.
The Sierra collection features our softest, most comfortable elastics, pairing traditional patterns from Colombia's Caribbean coast with updated, versatile colors.
- Natural relief in as little as 5 minutes
- Great for motion sickness, morning sickness, and other types of nausea such as that caused by migraines, virtual reality games, and chemotherapy
- Can be used before or after nausea starts
- Breathable materials that dry quickly after getting wet
- Mix and match with other Blisslets sets
- Must wear on both wrists for effective relief
- Free and easy returns: You may return your Blisslets within 60 days of purchase for a full refund, exchange, or store credit.
- Elastics contain natural rubber latex
- Acupressure may provide relief of nausea symptoms but does not cure underlying causes. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
Such a Relief!
Nausea is a big concussion and migraine symptom for me and these bands provide great relief! Also, I adore the look of this set! Too cute!! I carry them in my medical kit and they help me feel confident that I can get through the day. I appreciate this product so much, thank you!
Welcome to My Migraine Toolkit!
OMG. I love my Blisslets. They have officially been added to my rescue kit alongside my magnesium and Cefaly (brain zapping robot) and prescription meds. I get vestibular migraines that make me dizzy, make my ears ring, make my eyes feel like one is five inches in front of the other (lovely, right?). I scooped up these adorable bracelets to see if they would help along side my meds, ice, and other tools. I went in thinking "eh, they probably won't help, but at least they're cute." THEY HELPED. I couldn't believe it. Sorry, Blisslets. I should have believed you from the start! #TrustIssues I put them on right after I felt the beginnings of the spinning sensations coming on, and my night ended up actually livable. I've kept using them, and I love them.
Shocked and quite pleased!
I received my Blisslets a few weeks ago and have worn them quite often since with great results! I deal with frequent nausea from meds and chronic illness and I find that nausea meds do not always work. I was hopeful, but skeptical re: the effectiveness of Blisslets, but I have been pleasantly surprised! They are cute and comfortable, too!