Julia + Lucy Nausea Relief Bracelets
SIZING OPTIONS (by wrist circumference)
Small: less than 5 5/8" | Medium: 5 5/8" - 6 5/8" | Large: 6 3/4" - 7 1/2"
For a printable ruler & sizing help, click here.
Want to look like you're heading out to lunch in the city, rather than treating nausea? Nothing tops our Manhattan collection, featuring genuine leather Blisslets.
The leather bracelet covers a super soft inner elastic that applies acupressure to your wrist. Wear them together for stylish nausea relief. Or, wear the inner elastic alone for maximum comfort and water resistance, without the leather cover. The best part? You can also wear the leather bracelet alone as a gorgeous accessory, long after you're feeling better.
The Lucy watch-style leather bracelet is warm like honey. The Julia elastic is pure fun with its tri-colored diamond pattern. Their silver accents bring them together.
- Natural relief in as little as 5 minutes, without drugs or side effects
- Great for motion sickness, morning sickness, and other types of nausea such as that caused by migraines, virtual reality games, and chemotherapy
- Can be used before or after nausea starts
- Mix and match with other Blisslets sets
- Must wear on both wrists for effective relief
- Free and easy returns: You may return your Blisslets within 60 days of purchase for a full refund, exchange, or store credit.
- Elastics contain natural rubber latex
- Acupressure may provide relief of nausea symptoms but does not cure underlying causes. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
Love Love Love
So happy that I found blisslets! Thank you Blisslets for creating a fun and fashionable way to eliminate nausea. These are amazing for cruising and if you suffer from any form of motion sickness. Buy several pair you won’t be sorry!!!
Love my blisslets!
My blisslets are so beautiful and they really help my symptoms! I have chronic migraines and also experience dizziness and motion sickness. Paired with my other therapies, the blisslets really do seem to help provide relief, and i even feel a bit prettier and stronger with them on. I'm so grateful for my blisslets, they are in use every day now!