Cecilia Duo Nausea Relief Bracelets
SIZING OPTIONS (by wrist circumference)
Small: less than 5 5/8" | Medium: 5 5/8" - 6 5/8" | Large: 6 3/4" - 7 1/2"
For a printable ruler & sizing help, click here.
Acupressure bracelets are a proven nausea remedy, but who says they can't also be stylish? Don't suffer another minute! Blisslets provide fast relief from nausea and vomiting without drugs or side effects.
The Cecilia Blisslet's unique beaded design takes any outfit to the next level. Make that the next two levels, when you pair it with itself.
Blisslets are super stretchy and soft for maximum comfort.
- Natural relief in as little as 5 minutes
- Great for motion sickness, morning sickness, and other types of nausea such as that caused by migraines, virtual reality games, and chemotherapy
- Can be used before or after nausea starts
- Breathable materials that dry quickly after getting wet
- Mix and match with other Blisslets sets
- Must wear on both wrists for effective relief
- Free and easy returns: You may return your Blisslets within 60 days of purchase for a full refund, exchange, or store credit.
- Elastics contain natural rubber latex
- Acupressure may provide relief of nausea symptoms but does not cure underlying causes. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
Beautiful nausea relief!
I love the stylish look of these blisslet bracelets, and most of all am so grateful for the relief of nausea they give me when I'm experiencing vertigo and dizziness! I've even had complements when wearing them!
Beautiful Nausea Relief Bracelets
I ordered the Cecilia Duo Nausea Relief Bracelets for an upcoming cruise we are taking. I have previously used plain sea bands that are available in stores, but they are so plain. These bands are so beautiful! They are so dressy and stylish! I ordered the small and they fit perfect. I can’t wait to wear them.
I wanted to.love them
I'm really disappointed. I ordered the size M first of the beautiful Cecilia bracelets. I eagerly awaited them. They arrived fairly quickly, lovely packaging...but they were too.large! So.i exchanged for the size S, according to the sizing chart they should have fit perfectly... but I could barely get them on and they were very constricting. There was no way I could wear them. I have 5 1/2 inch wrists...what to do? So back these go again. I guess these pretty Blisslets are not meant to be for me...