Ana Duo Nausea Relief Bracelets
SIZING OPTIONS (by wrist circumference)
Small: less than 5 5/8" | Medium: 5 5/8" - 6 5/8" | Large: 6 3/4" - 7 1/2"
For a printable ruler & sizing help, click here.
Acupressure bracelets are a proven nausea remedy, but who says they can't also be stylish? Don't suffer another minute! Blisslets provide fast relief from nausea and vomiting without drugs or side effects.
The Ana Blisslet's understated geometric pattern recalls the beauty of Classical Greece. This is such a versatile bracelet that we dare you to find an outfit that a pair of these won't compliment.
Blisslets are super stretchy and soft for maximum comfort.
- Natural relief in as little as 5 minutes
- Great for motion sickness, morning sickness, and other types of nausea such as that caused by migraines, virtual reality games, and chemotherapy
- Can be used before or after nausea starts
- Breathable materials that dry quickly after getting wet
- Mix and match with other Blisslets sets
- Must wear on both wrists for effective relief
- Free and easy returns: You may return your Blisslets within 60 days of purchase for a full refund, exchange, or store credit.
- Elastics contain natural rubber latex
- Acupressure may provide relief of nausea symptoms but does not cure underlying causes. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
This is my second pair of Blisslets and I don’t know what I would do without them. I have chronic migraines, vestibular migraines, and motion sickness. So pretty much life makes me nauseous. Blisslets make getting through migraine attacks, travel, and day-to-day life so much easier. I’ve tried a lot of different anti-nausea medicines/aids, these by far are the most effective for me. They work fast and they are super cute!
Great! I used to take medicine and going to Vestibular therapy/ Great news, the therapist advise Not to attend anymore therapy. My vertigo problem has been resolved. With the help of the motion sickness bracelet my vertigo is under controlled. Thank you BLISSLETS, the therapist my friend "EDEN" who introduced me to motion sickness bracelet.