Sydney Duo Nausea Relief Bracelets
SIZING OPTIONS (by wrist circumference)
Small: less than 5 5/8" | Medium: 5 5/8" - 6 5/8" | Large: 6 3/4" - 7 1/2" | Extra Large: 7 5/8" to 8 1/2"
For a printable ruler & sizing help, click here.
Blisslets provide fast relief from nausea and vomiting, without drugs or side effects. Don't suffer another minute!
The Sydney Duo, one of our softest, most comfortable elastics, pairs traditional patterns from Colombia's Caribbean coast with cool, earthy colors.
- Natural relief in as little as 5 minutes
- Great for motion sickness, morning sickness, and other types of nausea such as that caused by migraines, virtual reality games, and chemotherapy
- Can be used before or after nausea starts
- Breathable materials that dry quickly after getting wet
- Mix and match with other Blisslets sets
- Must wear on both wrists for effective relief
- Free and easy returns: You may return your Blisslets within 60 days of purchase for a full refund, exchange, or store credit.
- Elastics contain natural rubber latex
- Acupressure may provide relief of nausea symptoms but does not cure underlying causes. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
Look great, work great
I wore these to Disney and it seems like they work given I didn’t get motion sickness. I like these bands because they look like bracelets vs a sweat band. They fit great with both a watch and Magic band. I already recommended to a friend and would def repurchase. Plus I used the little bag they came in to carry my motion sickness kit.
I love my new nausea relief bracelets. They are stylish, which is great, but even better they are EFFECTIVE! I am seven weeks pregnant and have had morning sickness since week five. I was struggling to eat anything before I ordered my Blisslets. I now wear mine throughout the day, and they have helped me keep the nausea down, allowing me to eat, which in turn helps to keep the nausea from returning. It says they are most effective when worn before nausea starts, but I have found mine to be helpful even in the midst of a bad spell. Indispensible!
Love my Blisslets
I ordered a set for myself and a friend. They are wonderful and used them on a recent bus stop to Providence, RI. My friend and I both suffer from Migraines and nausea. Now that we have blisslets traveling is relaxing again. Thanks, A